Tuesday, August 19, 2008

UPDATE FROM SUZIE

Hello Everyone, Just a quick update on my progress. I am having two weeks of good days and then just one week—the week after chemo---of bad days. On those days I have severe joint pain and muscle aches, a quezzy stomach and absolutely no energy. But then 5-6 days later I wake up and feel much better. So if the chemo is working I’m happy. For awhile I thought I would never feel this good ever again.
I have three more big chemo treatments and then we’ll see what happens.

Friends here have been great sending meals and trying to do for me. Kitty is great at rubbing feet and legs and arms.

Thanks for all the prayers, cards and concern. I know your prayers are being heard and that is why I am doing so well. I’ll be ready for next year at the B&B. I appreciated the call while you all were together at Pam’s---almost made me feel like I was there----love the gifts.

Thanks and LOVE and HUGS Suzie

1 comment:

Friends said...

Suzie wasn’t able to go to the American Idol concert with me last night since it was just 10 days after her last chemo and that is her lowest day resistance wise so Holly, Scott and I went and it was really fun!
We had seats on the floor so we were standing up a lot cheering (well Holly and I were cheering anyway). Michael John was awesome and of course David Cook was really really special. It was a neat evening and I talked to Suzie as I was leaving the concert and told her the highlights. Holly and I were instructed to send David Cook a big kiss from Suzie so we did!

BFF

BFF
Kitty Suzie Kristy